Are you ready to take the next step in developing your leadership skills
Apply to be a district leader in 2020-2021, who supports our clubs to be more successful.
The milestones in the candidate selection process are:
- Applications will be accepted till January 31, 2020
- DLC completes all the interviews by March 15, 2020
- DLC notifies the District Director of nominated candidates by March 20, 2020
- DLC notifies the candidates by March 25, 2020
- DLC report and biographical forms are emailed to all members of the District Council and posted on the District website by March 31th
The 110 District Leadership (Nominating) Committee (DLC) has officially opened nominations for officers to serve in our District in the next Toastmasters year.
If you have questions about District roles or you want to know more about this topic, you can join the next webinar:
- Where: Online, via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/871102308
- Who is going to be our trainer: Lukas Liebich, District Director
Click here for more details, the Facebook event!
In Toastmasters year 2020/2021 we are looking for leaders:
A. Elected during District Council Meeting (DCM) on May 16, 2020, in Budapest, during the district conference
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- 4 Division Directors (A, B, C, D)
B. Appointed by District Director
- Public Relations Manager
- Administration Manager
- Finance Manager
- Area Directors
C. Other appointed positions
- Assistant Finance Manager
- IT/Web Administrator
- EasySpeak Administrator
If you have any questions about the District Leadership roles, in the “Call for Nominations” file you can find a short description and the required qualifications for the roles.
If you need more info, you can find more details in the District Leadership Handbook.
There is no fixed line of succession nor is there an automatic, guaranteed progression from one office to another. All positions listed above are open for nomination.
Check the ground rules at Protocol 9.0: District Campaigns and Elections.
The district will provide 3 training sessions for future District Leaders.
- Sunday, May 17, 2020 in Budapest, Hungary
- Weekend in September 2020 (Place TBD)
- Weekend in February 2021 (Place TBD).
The elected or appointed District Leaders are strongly encouraged to attend the training in Budapest to prepare for the 2020-2021 Toastmasters year.
Official recognition for your service as a District Leader will be achieved at the end of your term when you have fulfilled all requirements and attended at least two training sessions.
In case you nominate another person, verify that the person is ready to accept the nomination.
At the end of the questionnaire, please, attach the completed and signed forms or send them via email to TMD110DLC.firstname.lastname@example.org:
Good luck & we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE NOTE THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: January 31, 2020.